Chatpata aloo naan. Here comes Chatpata Aloo Recipe… Blend of Indian Spices and Lime juice. With all this ingredients this Chatpata Aloo tastes amazing. You can even eat this Chatpata Aloo as a starter or side snacks.
Chatpata Aloo Naan Recipe – mcdonalds Restaurant Style CookingShooking. Chatpata Aloo Paneer is a perfect snack for when you're hungry. It has the sweetness and goodness of the humble potato and Try this easy to make the recipe of Chatpata Aloo Paneer at your home. You can cook Chatpata aloo naan using 34 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chatpata aloo naan
- Prepare of Naan dough.
- It’s 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s of For tikki.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1/4th cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Green chutny.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Amchoor.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Potato (boiled and mashed).
- It’s of For batter.
- You need 6 tsp of Maida.
- It’s 6 tsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Water to make batter.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying tikki.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of For serving.
- You need of Onion chooped.
- It’s of Butter for grilling.
Chatpata Aloo Naan Recipe – mcdonalds Restaurant Style CookingShooking. Nothing can stop you from grabbing a Mini Chatpata Aloo as soon as your eyes rest on this wondrous creation! Learn how to make Delicious 'Chatpata Naan' with our chef Varun Inamdar. Chatpata Aloo Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
Chatpata aloo naan instructions
- Take bowl,add 1 cup of maida,little bit of salt,sugar nd curd,baking powder,baking soda,mix all together making a smooth dough nd cover it with 30mnt..
- In a kadhai,heated in high flame,add oil,once oil hot then add cumin and peas,ginger garlic paste.Cook about 1 mnt.Be careful matar can't splutter right now..
- After about minute add rice flour and continuously stir for 2 mnt..
- Then add masala,salt, amchur,garam masala,red chilli powder,turmeric,now cook this 2 to 3 mnts.Next add boiled potato and mix..
- Dust some flour,and roll them like a naan.Now hot the tawa and cooked it 30 sec,after 30 sec then flip it..
- Divide into aloo tikki small size portion..
- Take a mixing bowl,same quantity of maida and cornstarch.little bit of salt.mixing very well add some water to make a thicken batter..
- Take a large bowl for bread crumbs.aloo tikki dip into batter then coated in bread crumbs,and fry it till golden browns..
- In a mixing bowl,add myonisse and add red chilli sauce,mix it very well.sauce is ready..
- Take naans,top the sauce then put sliced onions and then place the tikki then fold the naans..
- Take a grill toaster add butter,and press the aloo naan and grill it..
Aloo Chaat or Potato Chaat is a delicious medley of interesting flavours all in one morsel and reminds you of the flavours of Chandni Chowk. Puta and chatpata are both terms used in Indian cooking. Chatpate Aloo is served as an appetizer or side dish. Other types of chaat include mangode, which includes besan (chickpea/gram flour) paste. For more recipes related to Chatpata Aloo – SK Khazana checkout Achari Aloo, Baby Potatoes Why is it that when you are stuck at "what should we cook today" the answer is always "make some aloo!" Easy Aloo chaat recipe with step by step photos.