Tawa naan tandoori style. Dhaba style Tandoori Aloo Paratha made on a tawa (with tips and tricks) Garlic Naan Restaurant Style – No Tandoor, No Oven, No Yeast. Spray or brush Milk on Naan then place the tray in the Oven.
I have already done a naan recipe using the oven and I used pizza stone to give a tandoor texture. This tawa naan recipe is a butter naan without tandoor and done as a restaurant style naan at home. Bring back the tawa to it original position on the stove top. You can cook Tawa naan tandoori style using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tawa naan tandoori style
- It’s 100 gm of maida.
- It’s 25 gm of suji.
- You need 50 gm of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kalonji.
- You need As needed of Oil.
This is our tandoori roti done and roasted moong dal tadka. tomato chutney (south indian style). veg cutlet. Easy "Tawa naan recipe" without tandoor or yeast. Today, we are sharing "Tawa naan recipe" without tandoor or yeast. These restaurant style homemade tandoori roti are so super easy and quick to make.
Tawa naan tandoori style step by step
- Make dough of maida and suji by adding curd, salt,sugar and baking powder..
- Cover it and place in dark hot place..
- After 2-3 hours take small ball of dough and make a small roti by using our palm of hand..
- Apply water on one side and place that side on hot tawa. Sprinkle little kalonji on the upper side of naan..
- When that side is cooked now cook other side of naan direct on gas heat by turning the tawa..
- Cook the naan so as it is not to be burnt..
I make these tandoori roti in my oven on broiler mode but you can make these without oven as well. All you need is a heavy bottom pan or Tawa, but it should not be non-stick as you want the roti to stick to it. Tandoori Roti Recipe – usually it should be made into the tandoor (clay oven). But at home, we are making these Tandoori Roti on Tawa. This tandoori roti is the healthier option vs naan.